- Network Activities
- Guardian Watchmen Programs
- About the Network
- Registration Form - Annual Gathering 2013
- Sign In
The Network produces outreach and communication tools that raise awareness about Guardian Watchmen activities and support their work:
- Environmental Laws: A Field Guide for BC's Central and North Coast and Haida Gwaii - A new field guide produced by the UVic's Environmental Law Clinic to support local Guardian Watchmen activities. The field guide provides info on common environmental offences, including fishing, hunting and trapping, pollution, forest practices, cultural and archeaological sites, parks and protected areas, species at risk, and boating.
- Visitor Brochure - For visitors to the territories, this brochure provides information about local Guardian Watchmen programs and the Coastal Guardian Watchmen Network. Includes a handy summary table on how to report and document suspicious activities. The glossy colour brochure can be downloaded as a pdf or hard copies ordered to meet your community needs (with a Local Guardian Watchmen program contact information on the back).
- Eyes and Ears on the Land Video - This inspiring 12 minute video shares the vision of the Guardian Watchmen program. It is available on DVD for use in presentations to community members, Chief and Council, school children, resource users and supporters. It can be uploaded as a video link for upload to websites.
- How to Report Suspicious Activities – Easy access to contact information for relevant government authorities and local Guardian Watchmen programs to report a variety suspicious activities, from poaching to oil spills. This web page describes the steps to correctly record any suspicious activities observed out in the territories.
- Coastal Guardian Watchmen Network Flag - Flags and waterproof stickers are available from the Network for use by local Guardian Watchmen in their activities on the land or water.